Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welcome!!

Hi, I want to welcome all who took the time to pay this blog a visit....

I decided to share my journey to rediscover myself with you. I plan to include as many materials that I've come across which affected my thinking, emotions, decision-making on this blog.

About 2 weeks ago, I attended a course called Science of Getting Rich conducted by Dr Mel Gill. The initial intention was to expose myself to more ideas. By the end of it, I'm starting to re-think alot of my beliefs. Not only am I questioning, but I want to explore the potentials that I have.

I hope one day, and I know I will be able to achieve it, I will be wealthy too, not only in terms of monetary, but in mind, body and soul. And I would like to share my journey with you....

No comments:

Post a Comment