Monday, April 27, 2009

Perception about Money

One of the exercises Dr Mel Gill's SGR program is to list down how we perceive money before and after attending the class. I know it may sounds silly but this was what I wrote:

Before~

1. We must earn money the honest, straight forward, no short-cut way.

2. One does not have to be rich, as long as self sufficient.

3. How to become 'filthy rich' is a mystery.

4. Being rich, most of the time is due to luck. Those successful people just 'happened' to get the necessary opportunities.

5. Being rich will attract a lot of troubles, eg. target of robbery/kidnap, family dispute over monetary matters.

6. Money can't buy everything. (Thanks to Hollywood to keep reminding me that!!)

After~

1. We all deserve the right to be rich, filthy rich.

2. There is no mystery to achieve financial freedom. The Law of Attraction and our positive thinkings will guide us to our goals.

3. I should not fear of being rich. My thoughts will only attract positive things.

4.. The 'chance' or 'opportunity' of those successful people is the result of their positivity. I too can attract that!!

5. Money may not buy me everything, but it will provide me with more options than before.

6. There are other ways, simpler, effortless method to realizing the dream of wealth.

Now it's fairly easy to say these things. The crucial part is to really believe in what I just said. From today onwards, I will keep reminding myself to adopt the new perception of money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment